Join us at Preview NU on April 12 to take the next step toward finishing your bachelor’s degree.
Wherever you are in your educational journey, our 100% virtual event is your opportunity to get the information you need to take the next step toward finishing your bachelor’s degree.
By attending the event, you’ll have the chance to connect with students and staff and attend sessions covering topics including financial aid and scholarship offerings, transferring credits, enrollment and application processes, and more. Preview NU Online is designed to provide you the flexibility to choose which live and on-demand sessions to access according to your schedule and interests.
Check out some of the most frequently asked questions about Preview NU Online below.
Register for Preview NU Online
Attend the virtual event to learn more about our programs, speak with faculty and students, and more.
For more information about the event, including timing, live sessions, and what to expect, here are some of the FAQs from prospective students like you:
Q. Why should I attend Preview NU Online?
A. Preview NU Online is your chance to get the information and support needed to confidently apply for, enroll in, and finance your bachelor’s degree. By attending the event you’ll:
- Get tips and tricks to make your application stand out.
- Learn how to maximize your transfer credit to save time and money.
- Discover out how easy our four-step enrollment process is and explore how to apply with a step-by-step walkthrough.
- Get the inside scoop on what it’s like to be a bachelor’s completion student by connecting with current students.
- Discover our financial aid options and learn how funding your degree is more affordable than you think.
- Get answers to your most pressing questions throughout the day by chatting with our enrollment counselors and admissions staff.
Q. What time are the sessions?
A. Live sessions will take place in the morning from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and again in the evening from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Q. What if I can’t attend the morning or evening sessions?
A. If you cannot attend the live sessions, you can watch the recorded videos which will be available to watch once they have concluded.
Q. What will each of the live sessions focus on?
A. There will be four live sessions (each session will be available both in the morning and evening time slots.) If you cannot attend the live sessions, we will have recordings available for you to watch at any time throughout the day starting at 10:00 a.m. See each session below:
- Finishing your Bachelor’s at Northeastern: Hear from one of our admissions representatives on why you finishing your bachelor’s degree at Northeastern’s College of Professional Studies pays off.
- Application & Enrollment Success: Our enrollment counselors will walk you through Northeastern’s four-step application process and explain how to enroll in classes.
- Maximizing Transfer credit: Learn about the transfer credit process and how transferring your credits will save you both time and money.
- Funding Your Education: Learn about how you can finance your degree through our financial aid offerings and scholarship opportunities worth up to $15,000.
Upon registering for the event, you will receive a link to the agenda, outlining the times for these sessions. In the meantime, you can check out the agenda here.
Q. Will I be able to connect with staff and students throughout the day?
- Staff will be available throughout the day to answer questions you may have in the main event chat.
- You will also have the chance to chat 1:1 with admissions representatives and students in the networking area of the event.
Take the next step toward finishing your bachelor’s degree. Preview NU Online will connect you with the people and information you’re looking for, so you can begin making your future goals a reality.
Secure your spot on April 12 by registering today!