- This event has passed.
Virtual Q&A Drop-In Session
April 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join Northeastern’s weekly virtual Q&A drop-in sessions hosted by our enrollment and recruitment representatives, and get your questions answered about Northeastern and our graduate program offerings across our global university system. Our enrollment team will also answer questions about your career interest, Northeastern’s application and admissions process across our graduate degree and bachelor’s completion programs at our campuses in Arlington, Boston, Charlotte, Oakland, San Francisco, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Toronto, and Vancouver.
Your drop-in representative can answer questions about:
- Northeastern University and our global university system
- Co-ops and experiential learning
- Choosing the right program and campus for you
- Application requirements and deadlines, the admissions process, and scholarships available
- Campus life and Northeastern student support locally and globally
These drop-in hours are most suitable for learners based in the U.S. and Canada that are looking to learn more about Northeastern and our graduate program offerings across our global university system.
Sessions are hosted weekly on Wednesdays at:
- noon Pacific time (hosted by our West Coast enrollment team) and
- noon Eastern time (hosted by our East Coast enrollment team)
Drop in for just a few minutes to ask a question—or join a session for the full 60 minutes.